Wednesday 10 August 2016

Altenew July Release Blog Hop Winner!


Hey!

Oh I'm a bad blogger....I hope you can forgive me. This post was scheduled to publish, but had other thoughts it seems while I was away spending a last-minute decision to escape to Vegas for the weekend! Still, better late than never, I'm here to announce the randomly selected winner of a $30 Altenew gift certificate from the Altenew July Blog Hop!

So, without further ado, the winner is: Rose! 

Congrats, Rose! Please email winner@altenew.com with the subject line 'July Release Blog Hop Winner from Amy's blog', to claim your gift certificate. Happy shopping!

Thank you all so much for taking part in the blog hop and for your lovely comments, I hope you enjoyed the hop and managed to treat yourself to some of the release! :)

Signature2

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Rose!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Rose :)
Sounds like a wonderful weekend Amy!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.