Friday 4 March 2016

Colourful blooms!

From all of us
Hey!

Happy Friday! I'm back today to tease you (in the nicest possible way!) with some more sneak peeks of the Clearly Besotted release before the new goodies are available to purchase from 10pm GMT tomorrow!

It was a case of caped cuties yesterday, but today I'm back with another theme that Clearly Besotted does so well: flowers. Today's cards features the new From All of Us stamp set and I decided to take some creative license when colouring my flowers so that they co-ordinate with some BoBunny stash I wanted to use on this card. :)

From all of us close up

I've gotta keep it short and sweet today so if you haven't already, then pop across to Stephanie's where she's sharing even more sneak peeks with links to the rest of the Design Team ready and waiting to tease/inspire you!

I hope you can join me tomorrow for my final card featuring the new release. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Signature2

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a lovely card Aimes x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card, it's one of those cards you want to keep looking at. Karen x

Karen S. said...

Such a pretty card. I love the black & white stripes used for the background, really anchors the subject and allows the flowers to pop.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.