Thursday, 26 June 2014

Thanks (for putting up with the technical issues!)

 Thanks
Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve - just! I'm squeezing in this week's CASE Study post a teeny, tiny bit later than my regular blogging schedule. My feet haven't touched the ground since starting my new job and my brain hurts from information overload! 

Excuses aside, I'm here and it's better to be late than never, right? So here's my take on this week's CASE Study as we're inspired by this wonderful card by Pamela Ho:


Check out the original posting of this card here. 

Pretty obvious to see what inspired me on this one! I stole CASEd the colours, the layout and the circles with an extra touch of CAS style in the form of plenty of white. Ahhhh white space, I do love thee. :)

You may notice - if you move close to your screen and squint - that I played with some Wendy Vecci translucent embossing paste and a star stencil from Memory Box. I love tthe subtle detail that translucent paste adds to a design.

I hope you can pop across to CASE Study HQ to get the deets of the challenge and your weekly mojo boost as the CASE Study DT knock your socks off with their takes on Pamela's card!

So I've gotta keep it super short and sweet today as I have some things to get my head around before I head back to work tomorrow. I need to get myself organised! Stat!

Thanks so much for popping by today and thanks for bearing with the technical issues here on the blogeroo; the majority of them are fixed but there's still a few technical gremlins I need to sort out over the weekend. I'd much rather be papercrafting - or sleeping!

Signature2



Products Used

6 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Gorgeous Aimes!!! Love the star background. Sorry you're so tired... Must be horrendous learning so much so fast. But hey, what a job!!! :) hugs. X

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Aimes x

Lynn said...

Hope that the first week has gone well for you Aimes and that a G&T is waiting for you when you get home tomorrow night! Love your card. xoxo

~amy~ said...

I.love.it!

Maureen said...

I love those darling stars, Duchess! I know you are shining in your new job...as a former teacher you are used to thinking on your feet, hard work, flexibility, and creativity! Teaching is a superpower! Wishing you continued success! ox

icardeveryone01 said...

I know you are tired, but it surely does not hinder your creativity! This is darling =]
Michele

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.