Thursday, 5 June 2014

One for the younger generation...

OMG
Hey!

Well it's two-for-one here on the blogeroo on this Friday-Eve as today's card is for a new CASE Study and also gives another sneak peek of a Clearly Besotted Stamp set that's available to purchase tonight at 10pm BST.

Firstly, let's get knuckled down to the CASE studying. So it's June already and that means we have a new muse on board to admire an inspire us. This month's muse is the fabulous Pamela Ho! I'm a real fan of Pamela's work and I'm really looking forward to CASEing her creations this month!

Up for studying this week is this iconic card:

Check out the original post of this card here. 

If you don't recognise this card already, where have you been? I remember this graphic beauty featured all over Blogland and Pinterest. What a fabulous design!

So, pushed for time still with a fabulous new stack of CBS stamps to play with, I was guided by Pamela's striking colour combination with those pops of pink. It was the perfect excuse to ink up the set, 'Text Me' - a set that is going to see a lot of ink where my nieces and nephews are concerned! :)

tips and tricks
  • When it comes to very CAS designs it's important to stamp with accuracy. To stamp the phone centrally with speed, I stamped on a larger piece of card that I could trim down. My Tim Holtz ruler is fabulous for this quick trick.
  • To ensure the little icons were evenly spaced and straight I put them together on one acrylic block to create one stamp. I then tested this stamp to make sure I was happy with it before stamping them on the card. 
It's an ultra-CAS design but I'd like to argue that it still packs a punch *wink*.

Be sure to check out the full deets of the challenge over at CASE Study HQ and feast your eyes on some seriously mojo-boosting creations from the design team including our guest designer, Jacquie Southas!

Oooh and of course I recommend you hop across to Stephanie's too for a final reveal of the new CBS release that will be available to purchase from 10pm BST tonight!

Thanks for checkin' in today!

Signature2

12 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Live this trendy set and your card is perfectly crisp and clean as always. Can't wait for later. X

Michelle said...

Aimes, this card certainly does pack a punch! Super CAS creation!

Jane said...

Great stamp set, love it!

Maureen said...

totally hip, Duchess! I'm happy to say that this old Diva gets "most" of the hip lingo, whether I like it or not! LOL (see?!)...ROFL. Oh, I love these images and still miss both these design teams and you :) ox

cm said...

Your card is both a fabulous showcase of the new release and brilliant take on Pamela's inspiration card! Fun, cas and fantastic!
c

loulou said...

Great CAS design. This fun set is definitely perfect for the teens.

icardeveryone01 said...

Aimes - love your style! Perfect stamping is your forte... You'll be seeing a little something from me at CS this week =]

Michele

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SUPER cute, Aimes!!

Leni said...

Thanks for sharing the tips and tricks. Helpful!

kanda said...

Super design and great stamp xx

Debbie said...

Amazing card.love it.Hugs Debbie x

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute. I love this stamp and die set.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.