Thursday 10 April 2014

Super Simple Stamping (and postage friendly!)

This is my second post of today. Please scroll down or click here to see my CASE Study post - thank you! :)

Tulip Birthday
Hey!

It's the 10th of the month so that means it's time for another Clearly Besotted Stamps challenge! :)



This month we're springing into spring with our projects. I inked up some fabulous, graphic tulips from the new set, Pretty Petals, for my take on the challenge.

Tulip Birthday Close Up

Nothing fancy here (except for maybe the Wink of Stella touch on those tulips - I'm totally addicted to sparkles right now!) Just simple stamping and a flat card that will be postal friendly. :)

Be sure to pop across to Stephanie's where you'll find not only full deets of the challenge, but get to see what the rest of the CBS DT inked up for your viewing pleasure.We really hope you can join in the inky fun with us!

Keeping the stamping simple and the blog post simple today. Thank you so much for popping by today and have a great weekend!


Signature2






Products Used

7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and striking card Aimes. I can sympathise with you on sprinkles, sparkles and dazzles!!! Can't get enough of them! Have a good day. x

Mandy said...

Absolutely beautiful Aimes, wish I had some of these popping up in my garden instead of all the weeds ! xxx

Marianne said...

You have made a beautful card Amy

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Aimes, love those colours together xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you rock the CAS girl, this is perfect!

Caryn said...

Very pretty Aimes - such a winning colour combo!

Maureen said...

I'm all about the sparkle too, Duchess! I get a little sad when new CBS stamps come out. I really do miss the excitement, the team and the fabulous stamps and dies! I may hold Stephanie to her offer to come back after school! ox

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.