Friday 18 April 2014

Milk & Eggs...

Easter Milk Carton Close Up
Hey!

Happy Good Friday!  Today I'm travelling across to see my side of the family to deliver these Easter treats to my nieces and nephews. I like to create something every year for them and although I'm sure that they're waaaaaay more interested in the contents of the items I whip up for them (mini chocolate eggs this year), I still like to create them. :)

So what is it this year for my lovely nieces and nephews? Milk cartons! Nope, there's no real link to Easter with milk cartons but I love the shape of them so that's what we're going with:

Easter Carton 2a
Apologies about the total over expsoure in these two pictures - it's that darn sunshine. Small price to pay for happy sunny days though, right? ;)

Easter Carton 1a
This year's containers were so easy to create thanks to using my Cricut Mini. I simply cut the the milk carton from various sheets of this lovely paper collection, Splendid Sunshine, from Echo Park Paper Co using the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 digital cartridge. I think this patterned paper is pretty fitting for Easter with it's springtime vibe. :)

Easter Carton 5

You may notice that the photo props (Cadbury's Mini Eggs) deplete as the pictures continue. What can I say? They just disappeared somehow! ;P

Easter Carton 6

To secure these sweet cartons, I added some tape inside the top flaps. Twine didn't hold it secure enough to prevent me or my guy from breaking into them for my liking.

Easter Carton 7

After safely securing the tops with tape, each carton was decorated with Doodlebug twine, and a die-cut tag and stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted Stamps' Tag Along stamp set and die collection. Oh, and a mini peg too - I just couldn't resist! ;)

Easter Carton 10

Here's hoping that these cartons surviving their transit today! Have a fabulous Friday, whether you celebrate Good Friday or not, and a wonderful weekend (bank holiday here we come! - woop woop!)

Thank you so much for visiting today!

Signature2



Products Used
FYI: There are two links to all Clearly Besotted Stamps goodies. One links direct to the UK store and one links to a USA supplier, Simon Says Stamps.




11 comments:

Elena said...

so pretty! I love the patterns you chose, they're perfect for spring and easter :) and the graphic little tag makes me happy next to the pretty papers!

Lynn said...

These are fabulous! Your nieces and nephews will love them Aimes!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

They look stunning... Wish I was one of your nieces! X

Ginny said...

These are waaaaay too cute!!!! You are so clever, and the patterned papers you chose make me so happy! Hope you have a wonderful Easter, Aimes!!!

Taheerah said...

These are absolutely adorable in every way! Perfect choice of papers, *great* props (it -is- funny how props go missing isn't it?) and the tags and pegs are a wonderful finishing touch. My only dismay is there's no die for this, waah!

~amy~ said...

What fabulous treats! My FAV easter chocolate too :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg Aimes, these little cartons are ADORABLE!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello, I just popped by from the CricutEU twitter feed as I'm checking out who else will be at the bloggers event! Your projects are gorgeous. I love these milk cartons, especially the twine and little peg on top! See you in London! x

Maureen said...

LOL, seems like an egg's minutes are numbered in our photo shoots, Duchess :) I hear ya! I love your annual Easter projects and know the recipients do too! Those cartons are totally adorable and yummy! ox Happy Easter!

Michelle Short said...

These are adorable Aimes. I love them! Gorgeous paper choices too. Happy Easter xx

Joni Andaya said...

So Awesome Aimes :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.