Monday 3 March 2014

Balsa Basket & Easter Eggs...

Enjoy
Hey!

Happy Monday. Things around here are getting a little more towards a normal schedule. My guy and I had a wonderful weekend at our friends' wedding. That just leaves us to tie the knot out of our friendship group, yet we've been together the longest - go figure LOL!

Anyways, enough of weddings, let's talk Easter. It's going to creep up before you know it. The daffodils are starting to bloom and I'm thinking about chocolate eggs already...

Enjoy Easter Eggs

Today's Easter eggs are pastel polka dot ones complete with a wooden basket. I used the newly released Top Dog Dies Basket and Egg Die Set and it cut through my balsa wood like a hot knife through butter! :)
    tips and tricks
  • I believe that a card doesn't always have to have a sentiment related to the occasion on it. The simple sentiment, 'enjoy' says it all I think. :) 
  • Have fun experimenting with different materials with your dies. If however you find it a struggle to crank through your die cutting machine then stop immediately. You don't want a broken machine! 
  • Easter for me is the season of pretty pastels. If you need to make this design work for a guy, simply substitute the pink egg for a light green or grey one. 
Well that's all from me today. As always, thank you so much for popping by. Your visits are always appreciated! :)

Signature2



Products Used

4 comments:

Lynn said...

The wedding pics look so fun. Have you decided on a date? ;). Love your sweet little basket Aimes!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling!

aaga said...

Love the basket and soft colours and still sorry I don't have a die-cutting machine. Also thanks for the reminder it's time to come up with Easter ideas after sending a lot of thanks notes to our guests. :-)

Maureen said...

oh, wood is good! I agree, Duchess...one word says it all and really, you could have left that off too if those are chocolate eggs! No doubt in my mind they would ever NOT be enjoyed! LOL ox

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.