Happy Friday-Eve! We all know what Friday-Eve means, right? Yup, time for a shiny new CASE Study to knuckle down to. :)
Today's card comes courtesy of studying these gorgeous tags from our muse, Keisha Campbell:
Check out the original post of these tags here.
I was inspired by so much that I pretty much took every element and injected this inspiration into a Christmas card (what else?!). Let's have a game of hide and seek. Look closely and you'll see the following on my card:
- Big brad - check!
- Pin - check!
- Twine - check!
- Flower - check!
- Banner sentiment - check!
- Cool chevron pattern - check! (Look closely at the poinsettia leaves to see it!)
- To add even more dimension to this style of poinsettia, you could add another layer of petals on underneath and allow them to peek between the gaps of petals on top!
- Customise embellishments like pins and brads by colouring them with an alcohol marker.
- Like the distressed-stencil look but not getting the desired effect? I used a stencil that already had the effect. It's not cheating....honest!
- Let your twine have loopy freedom for an extra-fun, almost whimsical element to the design. :)
Have a great Friday-Eve!