Happy Tuesday. *Brrrrrr!* it's certainly feeling like autumn around here. The boots have been on this week for work and I don't see them coming off any time soon. School/autumn term is officially in session!
One place my boots wouldn't be welcome is on a golf course; I know 2 things about that sport:
- You have to wear special shoes. Ones that aren't nearly as lovely and flattering as my boots.
- A golf ball can kinda take the form of a zero. Perfect for a milestone birthday card for a golf fan. :)
This card ties in perfectly with the new monthly challenge over on the Clearly Besotted Stamps blog which is to create your own background. Look closely at this card and you'll see that I simply tessellated the diamond pattern square stamp from Clearly Besotted Stamps' Building Blocks.
Fancy making your own background? Clear stamps make this easy peasy! Check out the full deets on the CBS blog, and join us for the chance to win some fabulous CBS goodies! :D
- This design will work for any number that ends with a zero and can accomodate balls from different sports. Perfect for any sportsfan hitting a milestone birthday!
- The diamond patterned background help to keep within the theme of golf. Although it's not quite argyle, it's still got a golfy feel! :)
- A little bit of stamp surgery took place to turn a 'Let's Celebrate' stamp into two separate stamps. It's much easier to ink up the word 'Celebrate' rather than having to mask a stamp whilst inking it up. Don't worry - the stamps fit perfectly back together again if I need them to!
Thanks so much for putting in the time to check out this post! (poor pun - sorry!)