Thursday, 28 March 2013

Stranded!

Hey!

Happy Friday-Eve! Happy Easter Holidays! :)

I'm zooming by to give you a heads up that there's a fabulous new CASE Study up for ya, courtesy of our amazing muse, Julie Ebersole (It's Julie's last week with us *sob*!)


Now where's my card, you ask? Well I've been taking full advantage of my mum's home cooking stranded in Derbyshire since last Thursday due to the crazy snow we've had recently. Driving through 20ft snowdrifts is something that isn't on my to-do list!

So. No card. Yet......

However, one thing on my to-do list is to whip up something for this challenge! I'm back safe and sound today and I'm hoping to be reunited with my supplies. That is, after I work out where the Easter eggs we purchased a couple of weeks ago have disappeared to...!

In the meantime, be sure to check out what the rest of the super duper CASE Study DT created for your viewing pleasure and play along with us!

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Andrea Ewen

Brandi (Guest DT)  
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes  
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Jean Martin 

Jeanna Jachna  
Maureen Plut

Sylvia Blum (Guest DT)
Teneale Williams

Julie Ebersole (February's Muse) 

Hoping to be back later today or tomorrow but if I don't get a chance, I'd like to wish you all a very happy Easter!

Signature2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.