Thursday, 29 November 2012

Twine, Dots & a Stick...


Hey!

Hip, hip hooray - it's Friday Eve! Although I'm surrounded by boxes packed and ready to be moved this weekend, I'm still ready to knuckle down to a new CASE Study!


And how could I not study this week? It's our final week with Angeline as our awesome muse. I've loved her creations up for CASEing and this week is of no exception:

Check out the original post of this sweet card here

I was totally taken Angeline's use of twine, the idea of using a stick and the dotty embossing. You won't be surprised to know that I took these elements and gave them a Christmas twist *wink*

Merry & Bright

It's all there, I promise. Twine, dotty embossing and a stick (although it's not a lolly-pop stick, a toothpick still counts right?!). In addition I've added some sparkle to celebrate the magic of the season :)

Not only do you want to play along to make the most of being able to legitimately CASE Angeline, but we also have a sponsor. Clearly Besotted Stamps are giving one peep playing along the chance to win some goodies - you may think I'm biased, but I'm telling you honestly: these stamps are a pleasure to ink up! :)

Need to kick-start the mojo? Then check out the rest of the super duper CASE Study DT:

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Angeline Yong Jeet Leen (November's Muse)

Right then, back to the packing! Thanks so much for stopping by today - fingers crossed I'll be back to reality in a week or so when we get our broadband set up...

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{Merry & Bright}
Digital Element: 'Merry & Bright' from 'Tis the Season (Uniko Studio)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Swiss Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug - ProvoCraft)/Pine Tree Border Die (Memory Box)/White Glitter (Doodlebug)/Baker's Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Toothpick (Home Supply!)

17 comments:

Wida said...

Somehow your post title sounds naughty, but your card? NIIIICE!

Caroline said...

Just gorgeous. Carolinexxx

Lynn said...

Jaw dropping...I love the gorgeous die cut and the touch of red against the white is awesome!

~amy~ said...

classic Aimes card...it's perfect.

maria f. said...

I wante it to look like that tomorrow morning when I wake up and look outside...

Laurie said...

So SO so pretty! I love the white with the little bit of color!

gardener said...

Your card made me stop dead in my tracks on the blog. Love the simplicity, the monochromatic effect, the elegance. Inspires me in a lot of directions. Thanks so much

Michelle said...

Aimes, this is beautiful! Understated elegance! I love it! :-)

Andrea M said...

Oh Aimes…so scerene and beautiful. Lovely GF!!!

sandie said...

love the white on white and the added sparkle-happy moving!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the white on white, with the little pop of red! The tree border is fabulous as well...I Love the little bit of shimmer it has!

Heather P. said...

Absolutely lovely!

Precious Crafts said...

Let it snow... I like the way you subtly brought together the softness of white with a hint of red. Somehow you made both colours shine!

Stacey Schafer said...

what a beauty!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is just perfect! A lovely winter scene :)

jules said...

Just tgorgeous!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Um, adore!!! I love the little touches of red, and that toothpick! Such a gorgeous beauty of a card!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.