Thursday, 22 November 2012

Substituting leaves for snowflakes...


Hey!

Really? Friday-Eve already? This week is zooming by which is probably an indication of just how busy it's proving to be for me!

Edited to add: Happy Thanksgiving to peeps across the pond! :)

Let's celebrate our Friday-Eve CASE Study stylee:


And feast your creative eyes on this piece of perfect stamping from our muse, Angeline.

Check out the original post of this card here.

I think it's near impossible to not be inspired to pick up your stamps and get inking after seeing Angeline's card. I wanted to play with my stamps in the same fashion, and I figured that seeing as we'll be moving house next month, I'd best make it a Christmas card *wink*

Happy Holidays
***Apologies for the pic - it's sooooooo dark now that I need a day off work or I need to get myself organised to take pics over the weekend.***

Hopefully you can tell that I followed the same idea of stamping a border around a central sentiment only I substituted leaves and berries for snowflakes. I also couldn't resist adding some yummy new twine I've purchased too :)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the super duper talented CASE Study DT inked up for your viewing pleasure:

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Angeline Yong Jeet Leen (November's Muse)
Oh, and of course, be sure to ink along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I know I've been a little MIA so I really appreciate you sticking around.

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{Happy Holidays}
Stamps: Signature Christmas, Holiday Tree (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento)/Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)/Aqua (Versamagic)
Cardstock: White
Accessories: Grey Bakers' Twine (Doodlebug)

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card. Caroline xxx

Andrea M said...

LOVE the snowflakes!! What a beautiful card!!!

Karen B. said...

So delicate! (My days get dark fast too, it is so frustrating!)

Laurie said...

SO SO pretty! It's the perfect substitution for the leaves! I love the snowflakes and the twine detail is perfect! Hugs!

Lynn said...

Love the soft, cool color palette Aimes and the twine makes it look like the perfect present!

Tracey McNeely said...

A great substitution, lovely card.

AuroraDawn said...

Ooohhh, I love it - really pretty card Aimes. One of those that you can mass produce .... hmm just what I need (oops left it to the last minute again)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is so pretty!

Jeanne J said...

Aimes, this is gorgeous - looks like a gift all wrapped up and ready for giving!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the snowflakes!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.