Thursday, 1 November 2012

Stripes = Candy Cane


Hey!

Kinda sad to announce it's Friday-Eve today....it means it's nearing the end of my holiday (this post is scheduled in case you're wondering)...so maybe, just maybe, I'll call today Thursday *wink*

Let's keep some things the same though: let's celebrate this day of the week, whatever you want to call it, in the usual manner.


Now can you believe it's November? A new month means a new muse and I'm not ashamed to say I squealed with delight when I was told our muse this month would be the amazing Angeline Yong Jeet Leen!

Check out this amazing card of Angeline's up for CASEing this week:


Check out the original post of this card here.

Oh how I love this card. So many directions I could go with it! Unfortunately I was pushed for time to whip something up before I jetted away to Canada, but the new digital freebie from Uniko Studio gave me the perfect excuse to put a holiday spin on those stripes that inspired me from Angeline's card.

Joy!

One of the more graphic designs of my holiday cards methinks! :)

Be sure to check out how the rest of the CASE Study DT have been inspired and join me in welcoming a new member to the CASE Study DT family: Jeanna Jachna!

Amy Wanford (That's me!)
Angeline Yong Jeet Leen (November's Muse)

Now c'mon and play along with us! We'd love to see the results of your own CASE Study session!

Catch ya later!

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the red and white stripes. Caroline xxx

maria f. said...

Hope your vacay has been a good one given the Sandy situation - I only remember Canada, not specifically where you were going...
This card literally jumps off the screen at me. Wow. Love the CASE.

Lynn said...

I love those bold stripes! Gorgeous CAS card Aimes!

~amy~ said...

Love your joy-full card:)

Jeanne J said...

Love your clean graphic style Aimes! Brilliant!

Beate said...

What an awesome take on the card. Beautiful and fun!

Heather P. said...

Love this!

Karen B. said...

Awesome and bold!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! Love the bright and bold stripes!!

Jenny said...

Fabulous simplicity and so effective Aimes :0)
Jenny x

Marlena M. said...

This is so cute!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Aimes I love this so much!! So graphic and modern!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.