Saturday 15 September 2012

Uniko Studio Crazio Release!


Hey!

Happy Weekend! It's especially happy for Uniko Studio as we celebrate a fabulous new release! I hope you're ready to feast your eyes on some gorgeous goodies! :)

Uniko Studio have seven products in total to release today! (two stamp sets and five digital products) I'll have to summarise as there's so much!
  • Label Love: Thank You stamp set (£9.95) - featuring 4 circular label images and a number of thank you sentiments in a variety of fabulous fonts; you'll be spoilt for choice!
  • Wonderful Washi stamp set (£15.95) - got no washi? Well hows about you stamp it! This set features fabulous washi tape designs that are so on trend. Coordinate your stamped washi tape to your project by picking the pefrect ink - simples!
  • BRIGHT Butterflies Additions (£3.00) - feast your eyes on some pretty digital extras to compliment the FREE digital pack, BRIGHT Butterflies
  • EEK! digital Halloween elements (£1.75) - perfect for your trick or treat projects! 
  • Classics Autumn digital collection (£1.50) - super neutral and masculine papers that have me wanting to create projects for the season and for the guys!
  • Classics Halloween digital collection (£1.50)- though not just for Halloween, these digi papers are so versatile!
  • Eclectic Mix Halloween digital collection (£1.75) - fabulous, fun and funky patterns to allow your Halloween (thought not limited to just Halloween) projects to spook in style! 
Phew! What a release! Well I best share some of the stuff I've whipped up with these goodies!

First up a bit of stamped washi tape:

Celebrate

This was so simple to make! I simply stamped three washi tape designs from Wonderful Washi off the edge of the card and selected a sentiment from Fontiments: Birthday to stamp on the middle strip. A few sparkles add a touch of colour and help frame the sentiment - simples!

Now I think it's 'TIME' to take a peek at the Classics Autumn collection *wink*

TIME to celebrate

This fab, neutral argyle pattern immediately made me want to create a card for the guys using the stamp set, TIME. I also added a huge dollop of Glossy Accents to the pocket watch for extra dimension:

TIME to celebrate (close up)

One day I'll be patient enough to let the stuff dry before touching it :)

This next card features a sentiment from Label Love: Thank You along with a DP from the BRIGHT Butterflies Additions pack:

Thank You

I love that font and figured that it was kinda matching for those stripes; standing tall and straight!

Another card featuring a sentiment from Label Love: Thank You but a bit more seasonal with the addition of a DP from the Classics Halloween collection:

With Thanks to You

I finally found a use for some chipboard stickers too - bonus! :)

Now last, but by no means least, a real Halloween project that features some of the fun papers from the Eclectic Mix Halloween collection and elements from the EEK! collection:

Halloween Treats!

I reckon these treat holders might just find a place with my nieces and nephews this year. So easy to whip up: simply roll the paper in a tube and stick, then place sticky tape at one end of the tube and stick together; place treats in container and stick the other end together at a 90 degree angle to the other end. I like to use a paper crimper to seal the ends tightly and then decorate. They take literally mintues to make!

Right that's enough projects for one day! Be sure to check out the Uniko Studio Blog and Store for full deets of the release and to check out what the rest of the DT whipped up - I can't wait to take a peek for myself!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Catch ya later!





13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fabulous projects Aimes - that washi tape set is genius! Enjoy your weekend sweetie pie :) xxx

Gayatri said...

Fab projects, Aimes! Love the argyle card with the watch on it:) And the treat holders are beautiful. I love the papers in the Eclectic Halloween Collection:)

Lynn said...

Wow! Such fabulous projects Aimes! Way to highlight all the gorgeous new goodies!

~amy~ said...

super awesome projects! You've been busy!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful projects, the colors on the first few are amazing, and your containers for Halloween are too cute!

Beverley said...

Oh my! What a wonderful selection of projects, you've certainly put the new releases to good use. It's hard to choose a FAVE but I am loving the first Wonderful Washi card! Hugs Bev x

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!

Maureen said...

Duchess, you've been busy! And working the patterned paper! I adore those stars! Looks like you'll be the favourite Auntie again with those treat boxes! Hugs! Oh, and I'm getting published "legitimately" this time! {wink!}

Debby said...

Fab projects Aimes! Love the cool washi strip one and those treat parcels are sweeeeet!

Dorothy C. said...

Cute projects! Great idea on using the crimper to seal. Thanks for sharing.

maria f. said...

Busy girl. Love the washi tape stamps - says I after I just placed an order for 6 more rolls...

JJ Bolton said...

Love your projects Aimes! I'm a sucker for all things stripes and plaids:) So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tube container. I forgot it and it's so easy. Must add that to my sketches. Maybe that will help me remember. Cute idea.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.