Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lovely ovals (but I'm diggin' squares!)


Hey!

We're back for Day 2 of The Craft's Meow September release countdown!

The Craft's meow

Today's sneaky peek is of a set by Elizabeta Kushner called Lovely Ovals. These Ovals are not only lovely, but the set has some fab, smaller images perfect for a spot of pattern building:

Thank You
FYI: I purposely stamped the pattern in grey ink. This helps the black sentiment stand out and is within keeping of the soft, subtle blue tones.

This is a super mini-card in which I created a square pattern from the Lovely Ovals set. I'm thinking it woud be sweet to whip up a set of these in different colourways. My focal point uses a small stamp that I rotated 90 degrees and coloured with different shades of blue (intensifying towards the centre to draw your eye to the button). The sentiment is from the set too - I love that font!

Now if you wanna check out some seriously lovely ovals from this set, then be sure to check out projects from the rest of the TCM DT! Oooh and if you leave a comment on the TCM Blog by 9pm PST tonight, then you may just win this set for your own inky mitts! :)

That's all from me today but be sure to stop by tomorrow as we party on, TCM stylee....

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{Thank You}
Stamps: Lovely Ovals (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: White, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Hawaiian Shores Button, Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)/Promarkers (Letraset)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

**gasp**
I love it.

Marlena M. said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful pattern~

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally stunning! Love this card, the blues are just gorgeous!

Adrienne Crist said...

Oh, I just love this card! I agree, it would make a fabulous
set in multiple colors to give as a gift (and to receive too ;)

Blessings,
Adrienne

Elizabeta Kushner said...

Cool work! Love your CAS cards. Thank you for doing such a great work with my stamp designs. :)

Lynn said...

In awe...of you and your creative talents Aimes!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the colors and the design!

Katie said...

I love your color choice and would be perfect in several colors.
Love the script on the sentiment!

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful, so soft and calming.

Debby said...

So pretty :) Love the bow flourish.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.