Monday 17 September 2012

Long time no see...


Hey!

Happy Monday! Super duper happy here as we can finally celebrate a release countdown again at The Craft's Meow!

The Craft's Meow

Today we're giving you a sneaky peek of a gorgeous set by Nina. B called Vintage Clocks. Vintage Clocks may be vintage by name, but I chose to give those clocks a more modern spin for my project today:

Long Time...

From vintage to retro neon, this set will cater for all styles! :)

I'm dedicating this card to you (well, anyone who is stickin' around to read my posts still!) I'm so sorry I've been MIA recently - I could bore you with excuses but I won't as I'm sure you haven't come here to hear them. I'm just going to say I'm super duper busy with work and within my first two weeks back I'm already experiencing my first cold. Ugh! Fingers crossed the sniffles will pass and the work load will lessen - I'll be back when I can!

Anyways back to those lovely vintage clocks. Fancy winning the set for yourself? Then be sure to leave a comment on the TCM Blog by 9pm PST tonight! I also reckon you should check out the rest of the TCM DT too including Suzanne Bier as our Guest Designer!

Right - back to the honey and lemon...and work!

Thanks so much for still stopping by!

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{long time no see}
Stamps: Vintage Clocks (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Buttercup, Bubblegum (A Muse)/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: White, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Chompy! (Corner Chomper)

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Exellent my teamie!!!

~amy~ said...

What? Spell check failed me:(

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this color scheme and the overlapping clocks!

Jean Martin said...

This is my favorite in the DT list of cards!!! You are awesome Aimes! :)

Lynn said...

Ahhhh....Aimes, we need to put you on an antibiotic at the beginning of each school year! I hope the cold goes away quickly! Love your card...you know I adore layered stamping! Hugs to you my friend! xoxo

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Katie said...

Have you ever heard of 'Airborne' it was invented about 10 years ago or so, by a teacher for that same reason--all the new germies a new group of people carry with them. I daughter is immuno-compromised and even though she often wears a mask in public places she uses it whenever she has been out. Even after visiting with family- There is another product called Zicam--comes in many forms that works well too. May as well combat the stuff before it gets set.
I love your clocks and your color choices!

Karen B. said...

Wow Aimes, this card just blows me away. I love your stamping and the whole concept of this card. I sure do hope that you get to feeling better soon!

Joan B said...

great card...

sandie said...

love how you updated the vintage stamp with the funky inks x

Debby said...

Creat colours and love the design - might have a go at this sometime :)

NinaB said...

What pretty pastel clocks. Thanks, Aimes!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.