Thursday, 19 July 2012

My happy...

Hey!

Wa-hooooo for Friday-Eve! The final Friday-Eve before the long summer holidays for me (although I'm working next week at our summer school, I still class this as the final week of the school term *wink*)

Hope you're ready to hit the books (or should that be stamps?!) as we knuckle down to a shiny new CASE Study!



Feast your studying eyes on this sweet card by our muse, Kristii Lockart and be inspired!


Check out the original post of this card here!

Such a sweet card! I chose to focus on the heart and the way Kristii has stamped and segregated the sentiment - all in a CAS style of course *wink*

my happy

I couldn't resist creating another mini-card (3x3). There's something about a tiny canvas that makes the cardmaking process so much sweeter. This is definitely 'my happy'. :)

Of course, you don't have to make a mini card or keep it CAS to join in the fun with us. Be sure to check out what the rest of the super duper CASE Study DT stamped up for your viewing pleasure:

Amy Wanford (You're here!)
And ink along with us! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by here today! You'll be glad to hear that we have our Internet back (hurrah!) AND I can see the light at the end of my working tunnel! I'll be back around Blogland before you know it! :)

Catch ya later! (In a matter of hours as we continue The Craft's Meow Release Countdown!)








Card Deets
{you are my happy}
Stamps: My Happy (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Cardstock: Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Promarker (Letraset)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You always make CAS look fabulous!

Carole said...

Hi Aimes, fabulous as always. I always find something new to inspire me when I visit. Thanks so much for dropping round to visit me, really appreciate your kind words.

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your CAS style!!! Absolutely fabulous as usual!!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.