Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Walking on Sunshine...

Hey!

Can you believe it's Wednesday already? It's zooming by so fast for me!

Speaking of zooming (see what I did, there - smooooooth transition, eh?) I'm literally zooming by, posting a li'l card that I was s'posed to share with you yesterday but somehow the hours were stolen from me and it was bedtime before I knew it:



Mini Thank You

You can probably tell that this is a diddy card - I just love making 'em: having a smaller area to work on somehow makes my cards so much easier to make.

Now this card is for our super new challenge on our PTI blog. I know that everyone who owns one PTI product can get inky for this challenge as we want you to be inspired by a song. Any song will do - just let it inspire you! Can you tell what I picked for mine? Nope? Well firstly it's not an indication of what my music collection is full of (honest!), but I picked that cheesy classic - Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and Waves. Think I was still on a Eurovision Song Contest kick whilst making this card over the weekend and wishing for summer at the same time (the song inspired my summer-by-the-beach colour combo btw!)

Edited to add: 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' would suit this card even more than my orignal song choice! Thanks, Diva! *wink*

So c'mon - there's a million songs out there and a challenge just waiting for you to sing and ink along to!

Right I'm off to play some footie on this lovely, sunny, light night!

Stop by tomorrow to check out a super new CASE study!

Catch ya later!






Card Deets
{Thank you for being so thoughtful}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: Blueberry Sky
Patterned Paper: Distressed Dots - Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: White Twill Ribbon, White Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink)/Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cuteeeee!!! Love that song too.

Marisa said...

You are going to have me singing that song all day now LOL! Love the card!!

Emma said...

Hiya Aimes,

I hope this finds you well after scoring a hatrick of course :D This card is so YOU - stylish, creative with an extremely sunny disposition.

Take care x

Maureen said...

LOL, okay, I love Katrina and the waves too and remember it was our favourite dance song back in our pub dancing days!! BUT when I saw the polka dots I thought your song was "itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!! " LOL Hmmm...maybe that will be MY song!! ACK!! hope all is well :) hugs!

Katiejane said...

What a great challenge, I just adore those Polka DOTS!
Great card Aimes.
Katie x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Such a sweet, simple card - love it!

Andrea M said...

WOWZAS!!! This is pure sunshine - it's a smile made out of paper!!! I love the color combo - sunny yellow, sky blue… so cheery :) *happy sigh*

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.