Thursday, 18 November 2010

Hi!

Hey!

I dunno about you but I'm wondering if this week will end? It's been really busy here, but that seems to have made time go slower...I always thought it was supposed to make time go faster?! Oh, I think I'm getting that mixed up with when you're having fun LOL! Well I think Friday Eve will go fast today because it's time for another CASE study!

Super excited to see a fab new card up for CASEing from our fabulous muse, Heather Pulvirenti:

I was originally going to go for a shaped card too, but chickened out took a different creative direction instead *wink*

Hi

I really must take pics in natural daylight - apologies for this one!

Now c'mon, admit it - you thought I'd run a mile from anything resembling a peachy colour, didn't ya? Well I attempted to hug it a little bit here with some help from some new Thickers from American Crafts - love 'em! :)

I hope you can join us with this week. If you need more tempting, up for grabs for one randomly selected participant is a "Retro Christmas" stamp set from Practicing Creativity courtesy of Judith Gowdy from JG's Nook! Shame I can't enter myself LOL!

And if you need a li'l more inspiration, then check out the rest of the CASE study DT who have some seriously fabulous creations:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Andrea Ewen
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Heather Pulvirenti (November's Muse)

Catch ya later!






Card Deets

{Hi}
Stamps: Ledger (Hero Arts)/The Whole Cycle (Practicing Creativity Designs)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Foam Thickers (American Crafts)/Cuttlebug/Nestabilities/Simply Chartreuse Grosgrain Ribbon, Polka Dot Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink)/Chompy (Corner Chomper)/Fiskars Border Punch

20 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great card, Aimes! I love the subtle bike image and yes - Thickers are fab! Oh, you make me want this border punch! Have a good rest of the week! Hugs, Vanessa x

Jay Gee said...

Love the colours of this one Aimes. Very summery which is perfect for us Aussies! :) Judith

Joy said...

Love your sweet card Aimes, just adorable, oh and just to let you know that you can enter the competition it is open to anyone around the world, so please get inky and make one of your beautiful cards and enter :) Hugs!

Joy said...

LOL, sorry about that one, what I meant to say was, please enter the competition running over at Jay Gee's Nook, it is open to anyone around the world, helps to re read something before commenting, duh! from my end, LOL.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOL you crack me up... Super cool design, very trendy too! The bike, the thickers and the famous now Hero Arts background stamp *wink* Fab card, friend :)

Lynn said...

It's almost Friday! Hope it gets hear quickly for you. Love this card....that bike is very subtle...love it!

~amy~ said...

I'm not much of a peachy girl either...haha...LOVE your take....gotta love the thickers!

Karen B. said...

I don't know if you meant it this way but this is one fabulous kid card, which I find extremely difficult to do! love how the bike is stamped on patterned paper, and love your colors.

Heather P. said...

LOL, say what? Chicken out? You can do ANYTHING! :) Love this, the bike image is totally FAB!

Courtney Baker said...

Love this card Amy!

Sharron said...

Wonderful card! I love the border punch and the very subtle bike image. Have a fabulous weekend!

Sue Kohler said...

Fabulous Amy, the colours are wonderful and I love the spots and the decorative boarder on top! shame about the slow moving time, over this side of the world the time is whizzing by, can't seem to get enough of anything done!! :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Great take on the challenge! Cute card! It should almost be the weekend for you. Hope it is a relaxing one! Hugs! Carol

Cindy Lee said...

I try to stay away from peachy color too but you did a great job here! True to your style!

Sally Atkins said...

Stunning design as always, Aimes! I love the subtle bike image and the bold 'hi'x

Maureen said...

love that little bicycle!!! I am inspired by that white circle too...have a card in my head and hopefully it translates to paper :) It's cold here!!! And we have snow!!! Red mitten weather!!!

Nerina said...

I LOVE the way you CASE Aimes - it's always so subtle! This is a lovely card - the scalloping along the top is just gorgeous and your colours really sing together!

Terri said...

Nice CASE. Love how you incorporated the circle into the card.

Belinda said...

Absolutely lovely!

Laurie said...

Glad I came to visit...here is another one I missed! I love love the thickers! this is just too cute!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.