Wednesday 9 December 2009

Hey Sweetie!

Hey!

Well what a busy season Christmas proves to be, I'm so sorry that the blog has to take a bit of a back seat amongst the chaos of Christmas shopping, Christmas meals, Christmas drinks, Christmas card making, Christmas wrapping etc.....

Anyways, I was s'posed to upload this card the minute I arrived back from a fabulous weekend in London but after a 4 hour train journey home, the only thing I could do was eat and sleep in a zombiefied state LOL! Still, better late than never eh?!
This was a card I made for my fabulous new buddy, Caryn! I had the pleasure of being in Caryn's company the other weekend (that I'm still recovering from!) and tried my best to send a quick card for her Bday before I left for the weekend!
Again, I attempted a bow on that darned single sided polka dot ribbon! I'm not so scared of bows now, though I do spend soooooo long trying to perfect it that it takes longer than the rest of the card takes to make LOL!

Card Recipe
Stamps: My Favouite Things - What's up Cupcake?
Ink: Memento Black
Card: DCWV
Accessories: Promarkers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Polka Dot Ribbon (from stash)
Anyways, that's it from me! Short and sweet! Hope y'all having a fab week so far - we're half way through, woo hoo!
Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a super cupcake card!!! Love it!!

Emma said...

Hiya Aimes,

What lovely looing buns you have today LOL! no seriously gorgeous :D I love your colouring too, I can almost reach out and take one off the stand.

I know what you men about bows too - so frustrating is it left over right or the other way - I never get it right - your is looking good though :D

Take care :D

Emma xx

Unknown said...

Scrummy card Aimes - good enough to eat!

Have a great week.

Jo
x

Alex said...

Beautiful card Aimes, love the cupcakes and well done on the bow tying!

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Bye for now,

Alex x

Andrea M said...

Great card Aimes! It's so fun and colorful. The cupcakes are colored so beautifully - yum! Glad to hear you had a fun trip.

Maureen said...

wow! what great colours!! This is so fun, I felt like singing "Happy Birthday!" LOL I also noticed the great angle on your photos...I need to try that and get out of my "perfectly" lined up shots to add more interest :) LOL...trying to stay warm!! At least there's no snow to make the cold even worse!! LOL

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card Aimes, Love the colouring, in fact I'm envious of the colouring - I must practice more.

BethieJ said...

Aimes this is DARLING! I LOVE everything about it!! Great job!!
Happy Holidays!!!

Vanessa said...

Super yummy cupcake card!!! And your bow is perfect - I try to avoid single sided printed ribbon! Oh, loove London - can`t wait to visit again some day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Vicki said...

Hi Aimes, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I'm just loving this cupcake stamp, lovely round fat cakes....lol!

Hugs
Vicki x

Ann said...

Absolutely fun and festive! I love it! Hope your London weekend was fabby!!!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.