Tuesday 3 November 2009

Christmas Challenge...

Hey!

Happy Nearly-Wednesday! Nearly half way through the week already - woo hoo! Not that I like to wish time away, I just like the working week to go a little bit faster than the weekends ;D

You've probably seen this card I'm about to share with you on the PTI blog but I thought I'd post it here too anyways! Full deets are on the PTI Blog if you're interested.The current challenge is to get crafty for Christmas. I'll confess that this was a selfish idea of mine in order to get lots of inspiration to kick my mojo into gear for making some Christmas cards LOL!
Finally but by no means least, I've been awarded a Blog Award from the amazingly talented Vanessa! Please check out Vanessa's work if you haven't already - it's truly inspirational!It`s another award that`s connected with rules:
Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word. Well I tried one word answers but if you know me, then you'll know that I tend to babble!

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Your hair? Ponytail
3. Your mother? Helpful
4. Your father? Laid-Back
5. Your favorite food? Macaroni Cheese, Mum Style!
6. Your dream last night? Random Workplace Scenario
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Stamp/Craft design for a living

9. What room are you in? Open Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Papercrafting
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I live for today! LOL!
13. Where were you last night? Gym
14. Something that you aren't? Organised!
15. Muffins? Blueberry!
16. Wish list item? PTI's Entire Stock
17. Where did you grow up? Derbyshire
18. Last thing you did? Attempt to cook for Chris and his friend LOL!
19. What are you wearing? Jeans (and a top of course ;D)
20. Your TV? On!
21. Your Pets? Passed :o(
22. Friends? A few...
23. Your life? Hectic!
24. Your mood? Giggly
25. Missing Someone? Always
26. vehicle? Micra
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Hollister
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today!
31. Last time you cried? Today with laughter!
32. Your best friend? Chris
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work LOL!
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Italian!
Well I hope you learned a little something about me anyways! Now I'm gonna pass this on to Alex, Caryn, Dawn, Emma and Maureen. Now ladies, don't feel like you GOTTA post this and pass it on - I'm just appreciative of your wonderful work!

Right gotta dash! I need all the beauty sleep I can get LOL!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

19 comments:

Andrea M said...

Absolutely amazing card, Aimes! Wow - just stunning. I love it!!!! Congrats on the blog award :)

Kimberly said...

This looks great. I'm seeing so many cards with non-traditional colors. I think my next set will be red and green!

~amy~ said...

darling card...love it!

Maureen said...

aw, thanks Aimes!! I was admiring that luscious ribbon and button then scrolled down and say your award :) I may modify the questions if that's ok ;) Oh, I love kraft as a cardbase!! Just gorgeous!!

Emma said...

Hi Aimes,

I am loving your Christmas cards, vintage with a modern and unique feel.

Thank for the award too, so kind as always. Don't know if I want to answer those questions mind - to scary, I might find out I am actually quite dull LOL!

Loving the ponytail and macaroni & cheese ;D

Julie said...

Hi Aimes,
Very cute christmas card and i love the traditional colours, congrats on your well deserved award.
Take Care - Ju xxx

Caryn said...

Oh Aimes, thank you for this sweetie. I was just enjoying reading your responses and then got to the bottom to see you'd passed it on to me, lol! I am up in centerparcs and doing everything on my iPhone so I will see if I am able to do a post.
Had a long chat to Steph last night and am mega-excited about our weekend, it's going be a right scream!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

Meant to say, your card is just stunning, I love that Stockings set- do you think I've time to order it before Christmas??
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

anya said...

Very pretty card! I love the Kraft base and the great button/ribbon combo! Beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Love this card, Aimes! Love your work, hun! And it was fun to read your answers!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Congrats on your blog ward. I love your card!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Card Aimes... Sounds like a FUN challenge too..
Have a GREAT day!

Ann said...

Cute, cutie, cute! LOVE this festive card!

Terri said...

Cute card! Congrats on your blog award. It was fun getting to find out more about you. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too and leaving such a sweet comment. Thankfully the snow is all gone now.

Stephanie said...

I loved this post, as well as the fabulous card it's great to get a sneak peak into other peoples lives LOL

I simply cannot live without my YSL TE - I do not leave the house without sweeping it under my eyes first lol

As for my Copic colouring, you're giving me far too much credit hun because the secret behind good colouring (in my case) is....being lucky enough to have all the colours!

Getting more excited about our girlie weekend by the minute!!!!
Lots a love
Steph xxx

IamDerby said...

This is the cutest card ever! LOVE it!

IamDerby said...

Oh I just saw that you grew up in Derbyshire! Thats my last name (or was until I got married!) I have always wondered about Derbyshire (the place)

Paulina said...

Love this card! The bow is so perfect, and the button is such a great touch. :)

Alison said...

What a great card - I love the Kraft paper with the trad colours, and your button topped bow is the cutest!

Fab list BTW!
Alison -x-

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.