Tuesday 28 July 2009

Mmmmm....Calorie Free Candy!

Hey!

Before you get excited - no, I'm not posting on a daily basis throughout the summer hols! As much as I'd love to - I'm still struggling to find time to craft around all those essential boring jobs that need doing!

But, just for this post I wanted to keep y'all informed of some gorgeous blog candy that's on offer!

Firstly my super duper friend Steph has just started bloggin' again - hurrah! I've missed her so much here in Blogland so it's fantastic to see her back! Check out her new shiny new blog, Stamping & Sharing! At the minute Steph seems to be doing more of the latter LOL! I love Steph, she's so creative and generous, I feel so lucky to be friends with her!
Her blog is already amazing popular as she's already reached 1000 hits (you go girl!) and is offering this to one lucky person:Hurry though, a winner will be drawn on Tuesday August 4th!

Secondly, still on the subject of my super duper friend, Steph but along with herself, my other super duper friend, Kate (whom I love just as much!) have some delicious blog candy for grabs over on their A Passion For Papertrey blog! Mmmmm! Worldwide entries are welcome and a winner will be drawn on Monday 10 August 2009! What are you waiting for?!

Now as you all know, I'm kinda addicted to PTI (thanks to these two!) so I can't recommend entering this enough and having a good nosy at the amazing creations over there. It's where I tend to get my PTI fix from (especially as they seem to own nearly every PTI set going ;D)

Apart from the candy, I've not got much else to share yet! I've decided to put a counter on my blog (Translation: I've finally worked out how to!). I know I've been around since Feb so I really wasn't sure what number to start it at! I didn't want to seem too confident (1,000,000 hits? Yeah, right?! LOL!) or too low - I've truly no idea how many people have visited so I've started it at 1,000. Please tell me if you think this is too low or I'm being a big head and what number you think I should start at as I'm pants at estimating!

Sorry I've nothing to share from myself today - I'm just off to tackle what looks like Mount Everest in the spare room (yup, that's the ironing pile I've gotta tackle!)

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to go and check out the blogs and candy!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

4 comments:

Julie said...

You funny thing - I'm sure you've had so many more visitors than that - infact i know you have as 999 of them will have been me.
Take Care - Julie xx

Heidi said...

I like your blog Aimes! I'm sure you've had more than that too! :0)

Emma said...

What a fab candy frenzy buzz there is about at the mo. There is no way you have just had 1000 hits,not with 23 follower's, well you count me as a stalker LOL.

Don't get too high on MT Everest without a harness hee hee, ah blow it and make a little crafty purchase instead - you will feel so much better ;D

Luv Emma x

Stephanie said...

Much too low honey!! As echoed by others - I think I've visited you more often than that!

LOVE you too sweetie & so glad to have you as my friend XOXO

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.