Saturday 25 July 2009

Just a Quickie!

Hey!

Well my summer holidays have officially commenced - WOO HOO!!!! Cue lots of crafting time (as well as car shopping *grrr!*) and maybe a little bit of sunshine thrown in for good measure?!

I'm hoping to do a little crafting this weekend (just about to print of a template for the current (and nearly ending - argh!) A Passion for Papertrey Challenge) but off out tonight to meet with one of my best friends who I haven't seen for too long so I'm kinda busy deciding what to wear and which shoes to pick (I have far too many!)

So my little quickie includes a fantastic blog award from the ever-so-lovely Alex! Thank you so much hun *mwah!* You should definitely check out Alex's blog - she has some lovely creations (with a bit of bling too!)So I have to pass this on to 5 other bloggers and so in no particular order I'll award this to:

1. Steph (your new blog which I just know will be beautiful! Beautiful person = Beautiful blog!)
2. Kate & Steph (for A Passion for Papertrey - my source of PTI inspiration!)
3. Alison (for her awesome work with Copics)
4. Sarah B (for her amazing 3-D work)
5. Ann (for her amazing CAS style which I admire!)

I've tried to pick people who don't already have it - apologies if you do and just ignore little me nominating you again!

Just one more thing before I love ya and leave ya; my fabulous bloggin' buddy Emma has some GORGEOUS blog candy to give away to one lucky person! If you haven't already checked out Emma's blog, Devotion to the Dream you just gotta - she's SOOOOOOOOOO talented and makes my jaw drop on a daily basis LOL! I bet you'll end up being a follower once you've had a good nosy!

Right then I'm off to decide what shoes to wear for tonight - it could take a few hours LOL!

Have a super duper weekend - whatever you're up to!

Catch ya later!
Aimes
x

9 comments:

Sarah B said...

Thanks for the award Honey, I'm always appreciative of them, Hugs Sarah B X

memory-scrap said...

Well done on your award, much deserved (although I'm sooo jealous!!). Hope you have a great time tonight with your friend and look forward to seeing what you've made shortly! Have a good 'un! Jane x

Kate Lewis said...

Aw, thanks for the award hun, I'd give it straight back to you!! Have a fun weekend and good luck choosing your shoes, see the fun stuff men miss out on?! speak soon! K x

Ann said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks for passing it on to me! :D

Emma said...

Shucks my little sweet'm you are making me blush. That means so much to me especially coming from the queen of cupcakes ;D

Luv ya - have a fab night and wear something with a bit of red or green in it.

Emma x

Debbie said...

Have a good night out honey and choosing shoes is one of the perks of being a woman! lol :D :D

hugs
Debbie
x

Julie said...

It's the summer hol's at last - yippee, Congrat's on your award - It's well deserved.
I'm looking forward to seeing what template you choose for your challenge.
Have a great night out with your friend [hope you havent got a headache in the morning]
Take Care - love Ju xx

Stephanie said...

Yay - my first award!! I will display it with pride, always means more when it comes from a real friend :)

Congrats on recieving it in the first place - so deserved!

Speak soon
Luv ya lots
Steph XOXO

P.S. Thanks for passing it onto APFP too *MWAH*

Alison said...

Thanks for the award Aimes - I'll post it soon!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.